Monday, April 23, 2012

Wind...

[Sweater: Jeremiah's;  Hi-Low Dress:  Buffalo Exchange;  Sunnies: H&M;  Bag&Boots: Nine West]
[CURRENTLY TRENDING: Hi-low hem, Distressed clothing]

[DRESS ALSO WORN HERE]
[SWEATER HERE]

This was a fun day to take photos because Denver was windy as shite!  It was totally perfect to show off my hi-low hemline which is a trend I've been loving.  I wore this to a Hindershot show at the hi-dive and while the dress made me feel like a pretty-pretty princess, the boots and hacked up sweater gave me the grunge I incorporate in most all of my outfits.  That ain't some store-bought sweater neither!  In case you don't know me, "Jeremiah's" is not a brand; Jeremiah is my cowboy, construction worker boyfriend who mucks up his clothes the perfect amount before I sneak them into my closet and call them my own.  MINE!  He's a sweet peach.

Anywhoooooo, whatchy'all doing this summer??
I'm planning a trip home to IOWA!!  I couldn't be more excited to see all my pals and hang with the fam.  HOME HOME HOME.  
Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. waow.. can see if there is windy.. coz of your skirt blowing.. heheh.. nice looks.. i love the bag and the boots.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove the skirt, and the whole outfit! Nice combination.
    I wait for you on my new post, have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep being windy was perfect to show off your skirt! Love it!

    It looks like you'll have a great time in IOWA ;D

    Have a great day!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
  4. The windiness made these shots really great! Love the colors! (and Jeremiah's sweater! :p)

    ReplyDelete