Monday, April 16, 2012

Score...

[Sunnies, Shoes & Stripey Shirts: Vintage and Forever 21]

As mentioned in this post, Forever 21 had a killer sale over the weekend.  My reason for heading to the mall in the first place was the loss of these beautiful sunglasses--I was hoping to snatch up another pair and luckily found the very last pair.  As I continued browsing, I saw the promotional sign for BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SALE ITEMS and it was game over.  My intended two minute shopping trip turned into two hours and while this would generally make me feel guilty, the trip was much needed!
Have a lovely Monday!



1 comment:

  1. aaaaah,, i wish i could have that all especially the last shoes its cooool... oya, Sonja. I nominated you for an award on my blog. thank you so much for supporting me.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete