Saturday, April 14, 2012

Clean...

Jeremiah and I have been mad spring cleaning this weekend and it's been such a relief getting things organized.  When the house is a mess I go into freak-out mode and struggle to complete homework or act like a normal person in general.  These pictures are an example of my slight OCD taking over with the perfect stacks of books and color coordinated nail polish.  OH-SO PRETTY!!!!!
I best be off.  I no longer have an excuse to procrastinate.
Absalom, Absalom! by William Faulkner is my latest read for school, so we'll see how that goes.  Have any of you read it??

5 comments:

  1. I desperately need to clean too but that'll have to wait lol! Never read that book yet...so bogged down with other reading for school. Ugh. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog! Of course hun! following you now on Bloglovin and Twitter! Hope you follow on those too :)
    By the way, what's Fashion R&D??? :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...i want to rape all your books.. ahahaha.. thats cooool..i will use some for my new novel collections.. hehehe.. btw.. thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog..

    kuti
    http://ishootstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for following me.. i'm following back.. ^_^

    kuti
    http://ishootstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post!!!Check my blog new post. If you like Follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter and GFC? Kisses
    www.glamourchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete