Saturday, April 7, 2012

Psyche!

So, when I composed the "Spring has sprung" post I should have included a disclaimer stating that Colorado is extremely FICKLE.  I'm not the same noob I was when I moved here in 2009 so, really, I should have known another snow storm was a-comin'!
[Trench: United Colors of Benetton; Sweater: My Dad's, Eddie Bauer;  Cardigan&Shorts: F21; Glasses and  Shoes: Nine West;  Bag: My Mom's, no brand]

Just wanted to give you a quick update.  This was an outfit from winter I left out of the blog because I dislike the shoes with the rest of the outfit.  I had just received them in the mail, however, so I HAD to wear them.  I wanted to document the random snow from the past couple days, though, so here we are.
It's 3AM... I GOTTA GO TO BED!  BYE!

9 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love the pop of red and those wedges! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are totally amazing, but I like them better in the previous jewellry-outfit too;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the shoes, they look great!

    thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice comment re my crazy pink pants. im your newest follower - it would be super awesome if you could follow me back :-)

    xx Rebecca

    www.orangecoloureddays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gr8 outfit :)
    Visit my blog :) tell me if you'd love to follow each other :)
    http://wiktoriabachowskaphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, so glad you stumbled across my blog, love those shoes, I hope you're keeping them!

    Now following,
    Casey
    Girl in the Poodle Shoes
    @PoodleShoeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh..i love that cardi:)
    very pretty pictures:)
    Like your blog:)
    mind following each other via gfc and bloglovin:)?

    Elegance Stylized

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your heels, nice blog I'm your new follower!
    I hope you have time to visit my blog and let me know what you think, if you want to follow back it will be great!
    Have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look!! Love the heels! I'm following you now!

    xoxo
    - http://fashionnfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I actually LOVE those shoes with your look!! I've been wanting a pair just like that. :)

    Great outfit-- gray/black/red is always a winning combo :)

    ReplyDelete