Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Polka...

 The story behind this dress is absolutely outrageous and to be honest, a bit embarrassing.  I originally saw it at my Denver Buffalo Exchange but didn't try it on because I had ZERO money at the time. I got home that night and when I couldn't get it off my mind I knew I had to go back for the purchase.  I went back to Buffalo the next day and lo and behold the dress was GONE!!!  And it wasn't in the Boulder store either.  What ensued after that day was a two-three week struggle to find. that. dress.  I first contacted Buffalo Exchange's blogger, Stephanie, so she could contact the stores in Tuscon, Arizona, where Buffalo is based.  She found the dress and after begging Dana at the Tuscon store to hold the dress, I contacted Jeremiah's cousin Tinah to pick it up.  But she was out of town!!!!  AHHHHHHH!  Anyway.  I obviously ended up getting the dress and I couldn't be more happy with the pink, polka's, and hi/low hem.  Thanks to everyone who hooked it up!!!
 Dress: Buffalo Exchange; Hoodie: Old Navy;  Faux leather jacket: F21  Tights: Victoria's Secret;  Booties: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment