Sunday, April 1, 2012

Stacked...

[Dress & Headband: F21;  Tights: Victoria's Secret;  Shoes: Nine West;  Bling-Bling: Almost all Monet from random department stores.  The long gold chains are from Claire's...classy!]

To stack or not to stack?--That is the question.  Obviously not Shakespeare's question but one concerning us fashionistas, regarding whether or not to pile on loads of jewelry.  What I call the "full granny pile-on" is oh-so hot right now with lady's like The Man Repeller and Atlantic-Pacific being the strongest and I'd say most successful advocates.  Check out them blogs.  As for my own style, I generally say an emphatic NO! to all jewelry and prefer, rather, for my clothing choices to speak for themselves.  But, hey, whatever!  I'll jump on the bandwagon for a couple posts just as quick as the next girl, so look forward to some more outfits adorned with hella-hella bling-bling.  Here's a picture of a bike!

14 comments:

  1. Loving your style! That dress looks fabulous on you, and I love the layered necklaces and that adorable bow :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit!!!
    Great blog! I'm a new follower :)
    Visit my site and follow back if you want ;)

    Kisses from Germany !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww....beautiful outfit!! You look amazing!!
    Great blog!! Thank you so much for stopping by. Yes, I'd loooove to follow each other on GFC, and bloglovin if you want :)

    Have a wonderful week!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes! Wedges seem to be the in thing now and the bonus is that they are so comfortable!! Love it! Stockings and wedges with a cute dress, perfect match! :-)

    http://fashioncherry.co/a-new-way-to-spring-clean-your-fashion-closet/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit xx Lovely blog xx Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit, you look stunning!

    xoxo
    - http://fashionnfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute ;)
    +1 new Follower

    Love Meroda
    http://berlin-fashion-fou.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look cute AND sexy, I like!!!=)

    Of course we should follow each other, I'll start;)

    Kisses from Berlin

    www.amihipnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your lovely comment over at my blog xx now following on GFC- hope you follow back x shall we follow each other on bloglovin too x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi beauty :)

    Thank you so much for stopping by, and for follow, I'm following you back now on GFC! And I'm also following you on bloglovin, I'd love if you follow me back there as well :)

    Have a lovely day!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
  11. thx for your nice comment on my blog and that you are my new follower :)

    The mountains are in Austria and South Tyrol (Italy).. where my boyfriend lives :)
    I love these mountains too :)

    Very cute outfit...I like your shoes...but I think the shoes are to high for me :)

    Wish you a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your stacked jewelry!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete