Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wings...

Howdy!  Long time no chat but I do believe I have some good reasons.  Here's what is on my plate at the moment: finding a place to move, getting a job, switching my classes, going to classes, finding my books, applying for scholarships, and a lot of other stuff that is just stressing me out, maaann!!  My 24th birthday is coming up and I've hardly had a moment to think of what I'll do to celebrate.... but I think the Colorado mountains are at the top of my list.
Here's an outfit I wore to my bff, Kelsey's, birthday party.  She lent me the dress and I jazzed it up with a turtleneck and a belt I cut and transformed into something cummerbund-esque!  My absolute favorite part, however, is the caped collar which turns into WINGS.  Enough said. 
Coat: gifted from Eva;  Dress: Buffalo Exchange (Kelsey's);  Belt: DIY F21  Sunnies: F21  Boots: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment