Sunday, January 1, 2012

New year...

Sweater: stolen from little brother; Plaid: H&M (mens); Leggings: F21; Hat: Bakers; Socks&Boots&Bag: Nine West; Gloves: Younkers

Happy New Year!!!!  And happy new fashion blog!!  I wanted my first pictures for the blog to be special and what could be more special than hanging around my favorite animal, Sherman.  Today was absolutely beautiful.  I put on my favorite plaid shirt and dressed around the country classic.  Sherman was quite curious because he's used to me in jeans and cowboy boots but he soon lost interest and went back to eating his hay.  Here's an outtake of me trying to get Sherman's butt in gear and him loving on that hay.  I couldn't be more excited to go riding tomorrow!  Happy Sunday!
Scarve: Walmart; Coat: Gifted from Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment