Thursday, January 5, 2012

Doctor...

 One thing I'm starting to love about blogging is looking for the backdrops of photos.  The graffiti of yesterday or this busted up garage from today is almost as interesting as the outfits I put together.  My neighborhood isn't what many would call upscale but I think there's a lot of beauty that can be taken from chaos.  You'll probably be seeing this garage again soon.
And now on to this outfit.  The most significant piece I'm wearing is the pair of Doc Martins I found for $4.00 in the kids section of Goodwill.  FOUR DOLLARS, FOLKS.  Another thrifting purchase from this outfit is my Bebe jacket I bought in St. Louis years ago.  I don't remember the price but I do remember feeling lucky.  Happy Thursday, ya'll!!
Beige polo: Jeremiah's;  Button-down: Beauty Bar purchase from Fashion Night Out;  Skinny chords: Levi's;  Jacket: Thrifted Bebe;  Hat: Walgreens;  Shoes: Thifted Doc Martins  

No comments:

Post a Comment