Friday, March 9, 2012

Yellow...

 [Blouse: Ross $12.99; Slacks: H&M $40; Purse: Younkers; Shoes: Nine West $30; Hat: Bakers $30; Nails: Revlon $4]

Howdy y'all!  Long time no bloggy.  I've been studying for a few solid weeks now as midterms swiftly approach and I haven't given myself time to blog or see any friends for ages.  I'M GOING CRAZY!!  I have one more week to go and then I'll take a much needed spring break.
This outfit heightened my mood a great deal because not only is the color yellow irresistible, but every piece I'm wearing is one of my favorites!!!!!!!  YEAH!  I generally wouldn't buy pants this expensive but I had a job interview downtown last week and when I woke up to find none of my dress pants fit, I made an emergency stop at H&M, barely making it to my interview 10 minutes early.
Welp, I guess I'm off to study.  I promise I'll rejoin the blog world soon.

1 comment:

  1. GAH! this blog is too sweet and too serene...this look is just stunning. Yellow is my weakness and this rooftop shoot is wonderful dear, hugee fan! Xx

    ReplyDelete