Friday, March 2, 2012

The Pants...

Sometimes I get extremely insecure about my body and the way clothes fit and look.  If you're a lady reading this, I'm almost 100% positive you've felt the same.  If you're a gentleman reading this, thanks for checking out my fashion bloggy!  Yeah!  But for reals, who hasn't felt they look like a turd in some way, shape or form in the past day/week/month/year... it happens.
Well, I wore some pretty strange pants tonight and although I absolutely adore them in the privacy of my bedroom, when it came time to strut the pants in public, I got a little freaked, worrying that I had mom-butt etc etc etc...  So, I bombarded Jeremiah with the "mom-butt" questions a million times over and when I still wasn't satisfied with his answers ("You look great!"  How could I possibly be satisfied with this?  I'm a psycho girl!), I resigned to the feeling of pants-anxiety.
My pants-anxiety was put to rest, however, by the nicest compliment from my girl, Casey, in where else but the women's bathroom.  We weren't even talking about the pants!  She simply said, "you're like, the most stylish person I know..." and BOOM.  No more pants-anxiety.  Best compliment ever.

Here's a sneak peak of da pants:
 You're not even looking at the pants, are you?  I stalked these shoes online until they were 70% off and I no longer had the strength to resist.  Cya soon with the full outfit.

2 comments:

  1. loooove those shoes! And I'm sure the pants looked great. :) Just be confident and you can work anything! At least that's what I say when I wear my bright yellow skinny jeans in the middle of conformist-land Boston...
    Great blog :)
    2-or-3-things.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love it! Just gotta work it:)
    I'm so glad you commented; I love finding new blogs... and based on your 11 post we've got a few things in common!
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete