Saturday, February 4, 2012

Snow...


Coat: Younkers (in Iowa)  Jacket&Shorts: F21  Tights: Walmart  Socks: Smartwool gifted from Mike!  Shoes: Nine West  Umbrella: Thrifted $1.00  Gloves: Younkers

SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Snow is the best!  And as far as I'm concerned, Denver doesn't get enough.  Last night the snow began and poured down until late today.  I'm absolutely ecstatic about the winter wonderland as it's exactly what I wanted for me 24th birthday this weekend.  Jeremiah and I spent the day rearranging furniture (!!!), watching the Nuggets vs. Lakers game and cooking up some chili which was oh-so YUM-DELISH.
I was inspired by the out of character downpour to don my old school brella and favorite trend in the universe: socks and shoes.  WHOOHOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment