Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Birthday!!!


My birthday was this weekend and I had a fantastic time.  These pictures are from Saturday when I 1.) Bought the most beautiful shoes 2.) Had the most delicious pizza and 3.) Was given a heap of books by the most wonderful guy.  Whatta day!!!  Sunday was full of relaxing and rooting against the Patriots in the Superbowl as payback for whomping on my Denver Broncos in the playoffs.  They were so mean!  So, I'm quite happy they lost the Superbowl.  HA!
Regarding my outfit, a person can find me in this sort of getup five out of seven days of the week.  It's just so easy!!  And badass looking!!  I think when people begin to explore their person style they should find what I call their "power outfit."  Some people feel their most powerful in a cocktail dress; some in a business suit.  I feel most powerful in a leather jacket and button down flannel.  So, yeah!  Happy birthday to me!!
(Aaaand this is what Jeremiah does when I tell him to get a "detail shot."  Typical!)
 [Flannel: H&M men's  Chords: Levi's  Jacket: F21  Bag and Shoes: Nine West  Hat: Walgreens  Scarf: Gap (c/o Eva)  Gloves: Younkers (in Iowa)  Shopping bags: Tattered Cover!]

Also: SHOUT OUT TO MEREDITH!!!  LOVE YA BOO!

2 comments:

  1. Omg, S does the SAME THING to me when I request any sort of "detail shot." He just gets pics of my boobs every time!!! WTF, dudes.

    So glad you had a nice birthday! I wish I could've been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIGHT?? Guys...
    I wish you could've been here too!! In time...

    ReplyDelete