Saturday, February 16, 2013

Girly...

[Hat: Unknown $? // Coat: Thrifted Bebe $10 // Sweater: Thrifted Columbia $2.50 // Skirt: Thrifted $5 // Boots: Thrifted Doc Martens $19 // Bag: Thrifted $10]

What a lovely Saturday to wake up to!!!
A trip to the library, grocery shopping, and a healthy dinner after a Friday night of friends, fondue, and my favorite new game, Balderdash??  Yep, it's been a good weekend so far.
Hope y'all are well!
Variations of this outfit have been my favorite lately.  I thrifted a bunch of skirts at Buffalo Exchange and have been gettin' my girly on ever since. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the pattern color combination of this outfit - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like read this blog and very nice post thank's for your information you can visit my blogs in the obat herbal penyempitan pembuluh darah or you can review my site on the Obat Herbal Asam Lambung

    ReplyDelete