Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Birthday!!!

{Hat: Bakers $30 // Bag: Thrifted $10 // Coat: Gifted $0 // Jacket: F21 $19 // Shirt: Thrifted American Apparel $7 // Skirt: F21 $5 // Boots: Nine West $30}

It's my birthday week and I feel so grateful to my friends for being either as excited or more excited than I am about the occasion!!  I went to Beauty Bar with (forgive me for listing but I want to remember) Stu, Diana, Aaron, Morgan, Ned, Spen, Casey, John Paul, Jesse, Jeremiah, Andrew, Caleb, Meg, and Tim and we had a glorious time.  Tuesday night is not exactly the wildest night of the week but I had a perfectly mellow time with the folks I most wanted to be there.
Casey bought me a mani (gold with silver sparkles) and I sipped away the night with a fancy drank called "Beauty School Dropout."

I'm excited to continue the festivities with a little ski-venture with my brothers this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment