Sunday, January 20, 2013

S. Broadway...

 {Bomber: Abercrombie and Fitch lol (super old $?);  Shirt: F21 (sale $3);  Boyfriend jeans and shirt: Borrowed ($0);  Shoes: Thrifted ($3);  Sunglasses: Walmart ($9)}

Helloooooooooooooo!
I wore this strange outfit to S. Broadway to eat some pizza at Famous, check out some books from the library, and thrift my heart out at Goodwill, which always has their half off sales on Saturday.  I found some super steals and nothing was over $5, so I was pretty content with the trip.
I start school and work in a few days and I'm hoping and praying everything will go okay this semester.  I had some pre-semester training for work and I am definitely excited to start that part; I just hope I can find the same motivation for school.
MEH.
I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment