Monday, January 14, 2013

Mountains...

{Coat:  Thrifted from Buffalo Exchange ($40);  Shirt, Scarf, & Jeans: F21 Sale ($3.50, $7, & $12);  Boots & Glasses: Nine West ($30 & $IDK)}

Oh, how I love the mountains.
I'm just chillin' in Estes Park, having the most wonderful time shopping in the quaintest of shops, eating the tastiest of toffees, and gazing at the fantastic wonders which are the Colorado mountains.
I've been keeping it cozy with sweaters, scarves and boots as the temp hasn't yet risen above 12 degrees, and you best believe I've been sippin' on my fair share of hot cocoa, too!!

I quit Facebook a while back and I have to say, I'm not missing it much.  I hope any who are interested have found my lil bloggy without my links.  I promise to keep posting when I find the time and inspiration, and though I won't be headed back to Facebook anytime soon, I so appreciate your continual support and readership.

1 comment: