Monday, August 6, 2012

Dot...

 [Dress: Thrifted;  Shoes: Zara]

I have to say, this might be my favorite post yet.
This dress is special to me not only because I found it buried in a thrift store, but also because I wore it to the Kentucky Derby in 2010.  It's probably one of the classiest numbers I own!  The shoes have their own story, too, of course.  I spotted them in Paris and knew they must immediately be mine.  
The neon.  The suede.  The platform.
GIMME GIMME GIMME.
I love mixing an older piece, like this dress, with modern, in-your-face shoes.  It keeps things fresh, ya know?
Anyway, this is another post brought to you from my new house.  Above is a peak into our living room and below is the "OFFICIAL" throw line for darts.
I feel so lucky to have found this place.
Yesterday, we watched the Curiosity Rover land on Mars.
CRAY CRAY.

3 comments:

  1. Love the dots and those shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god the memories I have at the Apocalypse House.. I can't wait to go back. And so happy that you're there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look. The digs. The blog. You've got it, baby.

    ReplyDelete