Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Climber...

 [Shirt: American Eagle;  Shorts: Kmart?  Harness: Black Diamond;  Hat: Gas station in Nebraska;  Sunnies: F21]

HA!
This is a weird "fashion" post.  There really isn't much thought that goes into workout clothes.  For climbing, as long as your shorts are long enough underneath your harness, you're good to go.  I can tell you that this sunhat was absolutely necessary as it was 90+ degrees with not a cloud in the sky.
I had the best time today.  I haven't been outside climbing in a year-ish and I jumped right into leading (on my first climb!!), which although scary, was quite rewarding at the finish.
WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You're so COOL I can't get over it! I miss you to death. Seriously trying to get my ass to Denver asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you so much, boo!! GET TO DENVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete