Wednesday, June 6, 2012

BLOG!!

[Pants: Thrifted (Buffalo Exchange);  Tank: Express;  Shoes: Old Navy; Belt&Sunnies: F21  Bag: Longchamp]
[TRENDING: Floral, Gold accents; Pajama-esque separates]
BLOG!!!!! AHHHH!!!  I obvi forgot my dear lil bloggy existed.  Here's the outfit I wore TODAY!
I've been kept busy the past few weeks with hosting friends in Denver and visiting my favorite place in the universe: HOME.  I must get to bed now, however, to rest up for a stressful job interview tomorrow.  Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit--the pants are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the floral trousers teamed with golden sandals !
    Following you now - it would be great if you could follow me back !
    Andrea - www.dreamingofchanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pants!! I really love the floral print and the wide legged flowy fit!

    ReplyDelete