Friday, May 11, 2012

Hehehe!

I always forget about blogging when my cray-cray life gets in the way.  Sorry!  Here's what has been going on the past two days:
I barely finished a final on The Great Gatsby and The Professor's House by the deadline so to celebrate, Jeremiah and I went to get ice cream at LIKS!  Ashley met us there and we then ditched Jeremiah to head to the Skylark.
I wore a slouchy red shirt from F21, the knot being inspired by my gal, Meredith.  Jeremiah's button up.  Levi's.  Nine West gladiators.  My fav Longchamp purse from Eva.  Gold mirror shades from Walgreens.  AND Jeremiah's grandpa's bolo tie.  I love me some bolo ties!!
The Skylark was fun.  Ashley and I got a little too crazy there on Cinco de Mayo and decided a mellow night would perhaps make us feel better about the messes we became last time.  We sipped on water and this time, I did not break any jukeboxes or get punchy with any of my pals.  
Today, Jeremiah I headed to St. Marks for some serious study time.  I have one more final paper due today and then I'll be free as a bird.
Here's a variation of yesterdays outfit.  Jean jackets are the ISH!!!!
Chaucer Chaucer Chaucer.
Jeremiah in all his glory.
Hope you're having a lovely weekend thus far!!
Sonja

4 comments:

  1. Cute necklace and great sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Aztec inspired neck piece ! The color is gorgeous. I'm your newest follower on GFC and bloglovin babe. Let's keep in touch! Good luck on your studies


    Nuké

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonja!! Cute sandals. :)

    xx Love & Aloha
    come follow me...
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your sandals so much
    following you hope you will follow back
    kisses

    http://www.iloveshoppingwithfede.com/

    ReplyDelete