Friday, December 7, 2012

Punky...

{Dress: Thrifted no brand ($8);  Shirt: Gifted no brand ($0);  Jacket: old F21 ($18);  Tights: Victoria's Secret;  Shoes: Nine West ($30)}

ERRMAHGERD.
It's getting close to Christmas again and I'm just so stupid excited to go home and spend the holiday with my entire family.  The three sibs (and Miss Adeline) haven't spent a Christmas together in Iowa in years so this time will mean so much to me.  My favorite Christmas tradition is assembling the Christmas tree just so (it must be perfect!) and the boys will be a great help in hanging the lights and various ornaments from our childhood.  OH BOY, OH JOY!
Um, that doesn't have much of anything to do with this outfit.  And idk what else to say about this one.  The title pretty much speaks for itself.  I was feeling punky and ran with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment