Sunday, November 11, 2012

Grandpa...

{Hat: Borrowed ($0);  Coat: Gap (thrifted $5);  Blazer: no brand (thrifted $5);  Shirt: Express ($24.50);  Chords: Levi's ($30);  Boots: Nine West ($30)}

I've been dressing like my grandpa a bit lately.  Blazers, button-ups and chords have been on repeat and somehow they make me feel smarter.  As my semester comes to a close, I'll be needing all of the smart energy I can get!!  SO MANY PAPERS DUE AHHH.
Anyway, we've had a few days of snow in Denver lately.  I love the change in weather and I especially love that the sun still shows up, keeping me motivated to stay productive and not sink into my sheets prematurely.
I've had a nice weekend.  I hope y'all did, too.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha SONJA! I also dress up because I feel like I work better! This is great.

    ReplyDelete