Sunday, October 21, 2012

Turtle!!

{Turtleneck: Ralph Lauren thrifted ($2);  Shirt: F21 ($4);  Chords: Levi's ($30);  Shoes: Doc Martins thrifted($4)}

TURTLENECK SHA-BOOO-YAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
You guys, it's the little things.  I found this Ralph Lauren Cropped (or super shrunk?) Turtleneck for $2.00 at Goodwill.  It's beautiful.  And I tell you what, my neck stays warm.  
I really can't say enough about thrifting and sale shopping.  Not only do I save boatloads of money, but the accumulating and then piecing together of an outfit from two-ish years of thrift/sale finds is so satisfying, so meant to be.
If you're not in on thrifting yet, get after it.  Iowa City folks, get to REVIVAL.  Denver folks, Goodwill on Broadway or that one place on Colfax and Lafayette.  Everyone else, Buffalo is an obvious go-to.
I hope y'all are doing well.  I just started club volleyball at UCD and I'm feeling a bit giddy from the physical exercise.  Bump, Set, Spike!  Just like high school.
Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment